You will be happy to know that our company has been doing online e-commerce company Amazon for the last five years, pickup and drop with flipkart. The company is now doing this work continuously through third party itself within regular time.
Our E Commerce Client Company today has a full five years support, which we will operate our franchise model to keep together.
The company has launched its identity in the market today as a core courier company by doing excellent work in the logistics and courier industry.
Important objectives of our franchise development:
- Distribution of packets received by e-commerce company. We currently have third party distribution which the company will distribute through its franchise once the franchise opens.
- The company started its own courier service. For which open of franchisee in all locations will be required.
Note: Today, our company is encouraging all those unemployed youth to set up their business, who want to do something new. Where someone asks for a big amount in exchange for giving you a franchisee. Today, our company is giving you the franchise license, software and training to do it for free, giving you a chance to do a new business. Today, wherever you live in India, apply immediately for the courier franchise for free.
I) What is Franchising?
Today, franchising has emerged as a most profitable business format for both Corporates / Enterprises, with leading companies considering franchising their products & services, as well as small entrepreneurs.
A Franchisee is an individual or enterprise who can become a successful entrepreneur by cashing on the strengths of the franchisor and grow along with it.
II) Franchisee’s Responsibilities
1. The franchisee of INDCLR Logistics. will act as an autonomous unit in the allotted area/s operating under the name and style of “Authorized Agent – INDCLR “ and will be responsible for the relevant facets of a complete business operation i.e., as desired by and under the guidance of the Company. The franchisee will have both marketing and an operation setup. The cost of such setup will be franchisee’s responsibility.
2. The franchisee will be responsible for pickup of packets from the customers premises, pouching of the same, documenting and forwarding the pouches to the destinations/station (using our organized facility) at own cost. The franchisee will also deliver the incoming packets from various destinations.
3. All operational stationery i.e., Consignment Notes / Courier Manifest etc., have to be standardized items. Hence, franchisee will be supplied with necessary stationery at cost.
4. The franchisee will have to prepare documentation / maintain records in the formats prescribed by the company. Who will ensure the necessary training to the franchisee’s personnel.
III) Support from Franchisor (INDCLR)
1. Franchisee ‘s name & other details will be included in all India marketing & publicity campaigns.
2. Company will provide to franchisee the local business benefit of the national / International contracts.
3. Adequate training in courier operation will be given on an ongoing basis to franchisee & his/her staff.
4. Franchisee will be provided with Company’s web based software at minimal cost for tracking / tracking of clients consignments.
IV) Franchisee’s Earning / Expenses.
The Franchisee/s earning will around 10-25% of the gross sales after taking into account all costs at his ends. Viz. salaries, stationery, telephones, conveyance, transportation charges & sundries. The earning % can be more depending upon franchisee/s capabilities & actual efforts in marketing.
V) Franchisee Deposit *
Before signing up of the franchisee agreement, the franchisee will have to pay appropriate franchisee agreement to the company ranging from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- . The exact amount of this deposit will depend on the office location allocated area of operation & potential business volume.
Apply Now Courier Franchisee