- 1. iNDCLR respects the privacy of users of its website and makes their security a top priority in all activities on the Internet. This means: We commit ourselves to making sure that we treat all the information you provide with the most diligence and loyalty. This also and especially includes the cooperation with partners and third parties. INDCLR.iN, however, does not accept responsibility for third parties where this is not stated separately. We seek to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Site (WWW.INDCLR.iN) controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site.
2. iN collects, stores and processes personal data solely in accordance with applicable statutory provisions and to satisfy the contractual relationship between provider and user or to provide the services requested and required. The data about the products that the user has put in the shopping cart can be used by INDCLR. Purely for their own marketing purposes. In addition, address and order data is collected and processed for our own marketing purposes. In addition, according to applicable law, anonymous user profiles may be used for internal market research purposes and to improve our range of products and services. Personal information means any information that a user of INDCLR.iN provides to us and which can be used to identify a person (first and last name, address, fixed and mobile phone number). We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. There is a complete protection against all threats despite regular control, however, is not possible.
3. This website is using technologies provided by Google Analytics (www.google.com) to collect data for optimization purposes. This data is used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this. The data collected can be used by INDCLR. Offering better and personalized offers and services to the user on INDCLR.iN. This data will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent the installation of cookies as described under section 4. However, we would like to emphasize that in this case the functionality of this website may be limited.
4. The user agrees to the disclosure of its information in relation to third party insurance as necessary to fulfill the contractual relationship between INDCLR.iN and the user or to provide and improve the necessary and necessary requested services. Any further use of the data, notably by INDCLR.iN to sell or sell to third parties, except as aforesaid purpose or passage on the data to third parties is expressly agreed.
5. Each user may refuse to use their data for advertising purposes at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. They can unsubscribe at any time from their “My Account” page.
6. As an INDCLR.iN member you are able to invite other individuals to become members of INDCLR.iN. Please advise that you can invite only real, natural persons whom you know personally. INDCLR.iN only sends invitations to the invitee and does not use the data for any other purpose. Please be advised that the invitee will receive an invitation with your name.
7. You have the right to receive free information about your stored data at any time as well as to correct, lock or delete this data. In this case and if you have any questions, suggestions or wishes, please contact us under contact@INDCLR.iN. However, this situation may result in INDCLR.iN not performing its contractual duties. INDCLR.iN’s confirmation of liability or damages claims is not included in this case. You can always edit your personal information in the “My Account” page.
8. This website uses the so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of the social networks Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter which are operated by their respective entities. For more information about the security of your personal data, please read their privacy policies. If you do not want these parties to collect personal information about your INDCLR.iN visit, please log them out before visiting our website.
9. Common Exceptions
If we are required to withhold, disclose, monitor and / or store your personal information: (a) by law; (B) to conduct our business; (C) to secure our system; Or (d) to enforce our own rights, we shall do so in the manner prescribed by law. Such blocking, disclosure, monitoring and storage may occur without your knowledge. In these cases, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising from such blocking, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In addition, we may monitor your personal information to the extent that it may be necessary to determine compliance and / or identify instances of noncompliance. This monitoring may include filtering incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and / or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and / or illegal, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable content or content. In some circumstances, we may purchase an element of services from a third-party service provider. To the extent that this may be necessary, and only for the purposes of providing the service to you, you agree that we may disclose any personal information that may be necessary for the purchase of services from a third party Can.
10. Policy change